Santa Rosa Drain Cleaning
Professionally Licensed, Bonded & Insured Plumber
If you have a clogged drain in your home or business, you want it repaired as fast as possible. Whether that means a next-day appointment or an emergency call during the middle of the night, you can count on KC Home Services to deliver the quality solutions you need.
Our Santa Rosa drain cleaning experts are trained to take care of every type of drain, including:
- Kitchen sinks
- Bathroom sinks
- Showers and bathtubs
- Floor drains
- Sewer lines
To schedule your appointment, call our Santa Rosa drain cleaning experts at (707) 377-3195 now!
When to Call for Professional Drain Cleaning
Professional drain cleaning is one of those services that every property owner will require at some point. However, very few people know when they actually need it.
There are several warning signs that indicate your drain needs to be cleaned, including:
- Slow drainage
- Standing water
- Mysterious odors
- Gurgling sounds
- Fruit flies
If you have noticed any of these signs, you should contact a plumber right away. Getting the issue resolved quickly will reduce the chance of more permanent and costly damage to your plumbing and property.
5 Ways To Avoid The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. A lint trap on your washing machine's drain line - If your washing machine isn't draining properly, it's because your drain line is clogged. All of the dirt and debris from your clothes don't just disappear when your washing machine is done, they'll clog your drain line if you don't install a lint-trap.
2. A hair-filter on your shower drain - Our Santa Rosa drain cleaning experts are called into houses to take hair out of the shower drain all the time. These filters are cheap pieces of plastic that cover your shower drain and they'll save your drains and pocketbook from constant drain cleaning.
3. Clean out your drains regularly - For best practices you should use a combination of warm water and vinegar to clean out your drains at least once per month. For your garbage disposal ice cubes work great.
4. Collect cooking grease and oils in a milk carton - If you're washing your grease and cooking oils down your kitchen sink, you'll need drain cleaning soon enough. They'll latch onto your pipes and catch passing by foods causing all sorts of clogs and blockages.
5. Throw out the following foods in the trash - Coffee grounds, egg shells, celery, pasta, rice and chicken bones shouldn't be put in your garbage disposal and disposed of in the trash.
Drain Camera Inspections
At KC Home Services, we take the guesswork out of drain cleaning. By using a specialized camera, our team is able to see exactly what is going on inside your pipes. Once we pinpoint the precise location and nature of the blockage in your drain, we can determine the most effective cleaning method. For best results with your drain cleaning, schedule a drain camera inspection.
How Often Should a Main Drain Be Cleaned
After dealing with thousands of drains, our Santa Rosa drain cleaning experts think it is best to have your main drain cleaned at least once every two years or as soon as you began to experience any issues with your drain cleaning system. A local plumber is always best because they have the best equipment to help diagnose any problem, and fix it at the source.
Call Today for Free Estimate!
At KC Home Services, we desire to build long-lasting relationships with each of our clients and to be the company they turn to for all of their plumbing and HVAC needs. To get things started off right, we offer a free, no-obligation estimate for our services. Get in touch with one of our friendly staff members to set up your free estimate.